Freitag, 6. April 2018

Scrappers Delights New Release Week Rosalie

We have a wonderful stamp this month as 




What is the new Release this month?

There are a few super cute Unicorns and Pegasus by Scrappers Delights, can't wait to know, which one do you prefer? 


Also this month you get a free image (fence)... I will show this one later this month :)

fence free in April 2018


What is the idea behind the card?

I get the amazing Rosie and Pegasus 1 for my project. So I need birthday cards and so I think it should be a wonderful card... At first I plan to made the card with the fence, but I decided to made a fence card later, with an other image as the unicorn :)

How I made the card?

I print out the image in a light grey tone. My target was to use the no line technique. I love to play with water and I thought why not to play with my Distress Inks. So I use y choice of different colors from Tim Holz Distress Inks and color the unicorn. Also I use a shiny silver color from my Gansai Aquarell color. After my coloring I used my Prismacolor to bring a few deepness in my image. I fuzzy cut my image... For my card base I use a A2 format (US). Now I need a few stencils to made a sunshine background and a stir paper (for design).... I stamped an birthday sentiment from Hero Arts on my card and use foam tape for my unicorn stamp... before I was finish I use Gloss Accent to the horn also glitter.



Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)








Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen