Dienstag, 3. April 2018

New Release Celebrate Examen


Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy

We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

What is the idea behind the card?

This time in the New Release there are a wonderful filmstrip stamp, so you can use it with the other wonderful stamps, like digital stamps. In the next month many people made an examen. So why not, a card for the great day... first you learn something, after you will have an exam and you will be happy, if you are finish all :)




How I made the card?

I use three different stamps from the New Release:
I need Pixelmator, it is a software to work with my digital photos. I cut the sentiments and copy paste the film strip to Page (an other Software). After than I add the sentiment and add an hashtag. I cut also the penguins, because I want to show picture and insert they in the filmstrip.
As I am satisfied, I print it on my paper. I use Canson Mixmedia, because I color the images with my Zig Real Color brushes. 

Which products I use?


Say Cheese
Penguin Teacher
Penguin Graduation














Have fun with the whole digital Collection New Release :)




New Release April 2018

New Release April 2018 Digital Collection


Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen