Freitag, 16. März 2018

Showers and Flowers - Bunny

I bought the last monthly kit from Simon Says Stamp  (March 2018) and I love the products :) So I made a few cards.



Why I made this card?

I looked first, if I can play with a challenge by SSS. I found one. Easter inspiration with a color scheme, also one with the theme easter... So I will made a card who fits for both challenges...




SSSMonday Challenge



So I wasn't sure, what I will made and looked in my SSS stuff. I found the "Showers and Flowers" stamp set and I think I will use the cute bunny :) to made an easter card. 


How I made my card?

I stamp the bunny on a Copic friendly paper and colored him, for add details I use also a few pencils (Prisma). I cut the bunny with my scissor and let a small white border. Now I cut a 3x4,25Inch white paper and distress it with a blue ink. I also colored the grass with Distress ink and cut it our with a grassy Die from Lawn Fawn. So I have two grass pieces. I glue the grass on the blue distress item, but the second I glue only on the bottom, because I glue the bunny between. I add a few butterflies from my Hero Arts monthly kit (February 2018). The sentiment is from the stamp set "Choose Joy". 


My card...

I cut an American size paper in half and score it in the middle. So I have a blank A2 card. I cut the border from the Lacy Border set from Lawn Fawn, used a brown paper from my stuff. At last I add the piece with foam tape to the card base and add a few details with a white gel pen. Also I add a Pom Pom to the bunny (it is from the kit).


Thanks so much for visit my blog and for your lovely comment :)



2 Kommentare:

  1. love how you used the March kit, your bunny card is just adorable, thank you so much for sharing with us at Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge, hugs kath xxx

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Gorgeous card Ute! The scene you've created is adorable and so beautifully coloured.
    Thanks for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge
    Mandy xx

    AntwortenLöschen