Dienstag, 2. Januar 2018

New Release Whimsy Stamp "Love me tender"

Welcome to RELEASE Week at Whimsy
We have some amazing new stamps, sentiments and papers to share with you I really hope you will stop by and take look at the NEW RELEASES.

Whimsy Blog

Today I show you CAS card. I used the wonderful sentiment "Love me tender"... There are a lot of cute images too :) LOVE this super cute bunny so much... So I made an easy card for this Release... I print out the image with my Laser Printer and colored the background with my Watercolor... Mixed a few colored together :) I also color the bunny, after watercoloring I used my Pencils and color the image again... On the picture you can't see that I add on the heart Glossy Accent...



Hope you love my version from this amazing sentiment set.

Thanks for your lovely comment and for your visit :)


Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen