Dienstag, 5. September 2017

Lawn Fawn Winter Scene

Today I worked on a winter scene with Lawn Fawn Products... 



I used first the Die "Stitched Hillside Backdrops: Landscape" to prepare the card. After than I used the Distress ink "tumbled Glass" and a cloud mask to made the sky... I add birds from the Hero Art Monthly kit. I decide me to bring mountain to this card, so I cut one mountain (Stitched Mountain Borders" strip to a white paper... With the Distress ink Oxide "iced spruce" I colored them, with my Distress tool, a little bit water, at finish the snow tops...Noe the bear family form the new release "Beary Happy Holidays" also the sentiment.

Now I put all together... and bring a little dimension in the card.

If you haven a US Letter Paper, than you can also use an A4 Paper, cut at 5,5 Inch and Score 4 1/4 Inch... Now you will miss a little paper, because A4 (EU) isn't so big, like the US Letter... I cover the inside with a strip of patterns orange paper, so I have inside an accent :)

Thanks for visit my blog and for your lovely comment.

This card plays along follow challenges:

4 Kommentare:

  1. Das ist sooooo süß. Tolle Karte!
    GlG Nadine

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. squeeeeee!!! this is amazing!!! love those bears!!! love this adorable and sweet scene!!! thank you so much for playing along with the Lawn Fawnatics make a scene challenge!! :)

    AntwortenLöschen