Samstag, 11. Februar 2017

Gerda Steiner Monthly Challenge Pig with Chocolate

This month Gerda share with us a super funny pig with chocolate :)  So I think why not a pig with pigments... not all pig's have one color and so I add a few stains into the picture... 


I colored the image with Kaisercrafts Pencil... They are cheap and I think the pigment isn't the same like in my favorite color Pencils (Prisma)... Kaisercrafts do not really blend, they are to waxy... I used also my Gamsol. For my background I used a stencil from Create a Smile and Distress Ink... and the great sentiment from JM Creations (mmmmh...lecker) fits perfectly (means "real piggishly delicious"). To the eyes I add Glosy Accent, on the picture you can't it see... So sorry...

Now my card will go to a friend with a delicious Ovomaltine Schockolade :) 
(it is a Swiss Chocolate, love it )

Thanks so much for visit and for your lovely comment :)

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen