Dienstag, 10. Januar 2017

Gerda Steiner Hedgehog Smooches

It is still winter, snow is falling outside and Gerda Steiner send this cute image for the month challenge... 

Gerda Steiner Month Challenge

Are they not super cute??? 

Love is a wonderful feeling... I think it is a warm feeling too... So I painted my version on green gras... "Love is in the air"... Used my Alcoholmarkers (Copics and Spectrum Noris)... The sentiment is from Mama Elephant "Butterfly Kisses"

Here my inspiration:






Oh, what a wonderful news... Gerda ask me, if she can use my card in her newsletter... I said that I am glad to hear this, this is for me a honor... Today I say my card in her newsletter :D

It is on the TOP :)

Here a Printscreen....


Isn't it cool...


THANKS so much Gerda :)



2 Kommentare:

  1. Congratulations on your cover shot! Your card is breathtaking and really stands out amdist the gallery!

    AntwortenLöschen