Freitag, 22. Juli 2016

Challenge Art by Miran #63

Welcome to an other Challenge #63 by Art by Miran  the 
 
theme is also "Anything goes"
 
This time I decided me for an no line technique... I am using the stunning digitalstamp "Bobby Beats"... She looks so pretty... I colour her with my Prismapencils on Kraftpaper... 
Hope you love she :)
 
made a Tag for a wine bottle
 
I used MFT DIE (is an old one, do not know the name) for the sentiment (it means lovely thank) I used the German stamp set from Create a Smile "Aus den Hut gezaubert"...



My colorsheme for this girl(Prismapencils):
  • skin: PC946/PC943/ PC939 and PC927
  • white dress with PC1065/ PC1061 and white (PC938)
  • hair with PC935/ PC1067/ PC1065 and PC1061  
  • rose with PC925/PC195/ PC924 and PC929
  • add effects with ZIG glitter clear brush on the dress (difficult to see on the photos) and a white Gelly Pen


 ....please hop to the challengeblog to see more stunning DT inspiration.
Thanks for visiting me :)
 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen