Mittwoch, 18. Mai 2016

Rainbow Boom Bots

This time I was inspired by a friend Francine Vuillème, she made a lot of great cards or crafting Videos... Maybe you need inspiration --> here is the link to her blog (http://www.1001cartes.ch/)


This time I used my Distress inks from Tim Holtz, which I used randomly in rainbowcolors... and water for the splshy effects. After them I used stamp sets from Paper Smooches "Boom Bots" and for the sentiment "Just a Note". The robot I painted with Distress Inks and Waterbrush...  
 
To finished the card I use patternd paper from MFT.
Thanks for visit my blog...
 
This card playing with follow challenge:
 
click here for visit PS
 with the theme:
 
 

1 Kommentar:

  1. OH MY! You have knocked my socks off with all of your rainbow creations! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOVE! I need some crafty lessons from you! LOVE LOVE LOVE it all! Thanks so much for joining in the fun with our May Rainbow challenge--I hope you will play along with the June Layers challenge (starts Wednesday!!)! <3

    AntwortenLöschen