Montag, 10. Februar 2014

Lawn Fawn Challenge hearts and dots

Meine Kinder mögen derzeit die bekannten Sorgenfresser. Diese haben einen Reissverschlussmund und man könnte Sorgen/ Ängste einfach auf einen Zettel schreiben und dann in den Mund stecken... oder aber man kann das Taschengeld darin verstauen oder...
My kids love at the moment the "Sorgenfresser"...  This are animals to play with a zipper mouth and the childreen can put things into this mouth. On the picture you can see the original "Sorgenfresser"...




Nun sah ich die neue Challenge bei Lawn Fawn und schaute die Stempel durch. Bei dem niedlichen Yeti Stempel kam mir dann die Idee.... Wie wäre es diesen als Sorgenfresser nachzubasteln? Also machte ich mich an die Arbeit. Gar nicht so einfach, doch das Ergebnis kann sich sehen lassen, noch eine passende Behausung und voilà...
I saw the new challenge by Lawn Fawn and I  such a stamp for this theme. As I saw the cute yeti, I have an idea.... How can I made my own "Sorgenfresser"? So I made pattern and try it to sew... It wasn't easy, but I think this little guy isn't sooo bad... now a new home for the yeti and voilà....

Yeti Set

Here can you see the plush Yeti to give erveryone a hug :) or he snuggles with his plush heart into the jar as home for the Yeti.


 My kids love this one and his smile.










I hope you have fun to see what you can crafted with ideas...

THANKS for visit my blog....

Lawnscaping


Thanks :)

2 Kommentare:

  1. Aww this is super cute, love your yeti projects!!
    Thank you so much for playing with us at Lawnscaping Challenges :)

    AntwortenLöschen
  2. Wow, this is so cool! So very creative! Thanks for playing along with Lawnscaping Challenges!

    AntwortenLöschen